As of 10:00am April 2nd, Shanghai reported 1,805 positive cases (260 new cases) and 41,145 asymptomatic cases (6,051 new cases) since March 1st, 2022.
For full details regarding how Ocean, Air, Ground and Customs are affected by Shanghai's COVID outbreak see Expeditors' updates here.
- There are 13 medium-risk areas in the city.
- Based on the result of the screenings during the 1st phase closed-loop nucleic acid testing of Pudong area, some follow-up quarantine measures will be launched with the areas to be classified as:
- “Locked Down” – 14 day quarantine or 7 day quarantine + 7 days self-health monitor
- “Managed and Controlled” – 7 day quarantine
- “Precautionary” – 7 day self-health monitor
- Puxi area will be in close-loop period from April 1st - April 5th
Starting from 12:00am on April 2nd, people leaving Shanghai need to show a negative antigen test result within 24 hours and a negative nucleic acid test within 48 hours.
Check here for the latest information regarding the current outbreak of new coronavirus in Shanghai.
Contact your local Expeditors representative for more information and operational assistance.