On May 11, 2020, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) launched the USMCA Center to help coordinate the implementation of the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA). The Center has provided a variety of resources for the trade community, available on their website.
The resources include:
- The text of the agreement, Implementation Instructions, Uniform Regulations, and other regulatory guidance;
- Points of contact by topic;
- Frequently Asked Questions;
- A variety of fact sheets; and
- Videos introducing USMCA and offering a comparison between USMCA and the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
The USMCA Center website can be found here: