On December 13, 2021, the U.S. Department of Commerce (Commerce) published a fact sheet on the U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue (HLED). The fact sheet identifies commitment to several actions under four pillars centered around trade facilitation, supply chains, and cooperation on technology and growth.
The fact sheet includes the following as focuses of the HLED:
- “Strengthening Supply Chains and Coordinating Supply Chain Management in a Crisis;
- United States-Mexico Cooperation on Environmental Technologies;
- Trade Facilitation Partnership for Medical Devices;
- S.-Mexico Cooperation on Next-Generation Telecommunications and ICT Networks; and
- Campaign to Support Economic Growth through Innovation and Creativity.”
The fact sheet can be found here: