On June 24, 2019, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced in Cargo Systems Messaging Service (CSMS) #19-000320, the release of the updated ACE Entry Summary Business Process document.According to the CSMS, the latest version, 9.75, includes some of the following updates:
- Edits have been made to section 1 (Entry Summary) to make it clearer and flow better;
- Section 2 (Non-ABI/Manual Entry Summary) has been overhauled with new subsections added for lineless processing, filer codes, etc.;
Section 7 (Post Summary Correction) has been reorganized for clarity;
- Section 9 (AD/CVD) has added the latest acronyms, AD/CVD related definitions and revised language;
- Section 11 (Reconciliation) added new subsections on Reconciliation collections and interest calculations;
- Section 24 (Create/Update Importer Identification Form) added guidance on CBP form 5106 and importer of record processing;
- Section 25 (Consolidated Express Filings) added guidance for ACE.
For any questions, comments, and suggestions related to the updated document, CBP directs members of the trade to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CSMS may be found here:
The updated ACE Entry Summary Business Process document may be found here: