On May 16, 2017 U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) issued Cargo Systems Messaging Service (CSMS) #17-000278 responding to the questions asked during the weekly ACE Trade FAQs from the week of April 27, 2017.
CBP responded to two questions, the first which deals with blanket declarations in the ACE Portal and the second with the current status of the 11 Partner Government Agencies participating in the Automated Export System (AES).
According to CBP four agencies are currently required in AES:
- Census Bureau
- Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)
- Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
The other seven agencies are currently available for volunteer data, those agencies are:
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Fish and Wildlife (FWS)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF)
- Agriculture Marketing Service (AMS)
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
- National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS)
The CSMS can be accessed at:https://apps.cbp.gov/csms/viewmssg.asp?Recid=22681&page=&srch_argv=&srchtype=&btype=&sortby=&sby