On June 4, 2019, the World Trade Organization (WTO) issued their 2019 Annual Report on the WTO’s activities during the past year.
Some of the highlighted topics include:
- A review of 2018;
- Membership in the WTO;
- Trade negotiations and discussions;
- Implementation and monitoring of WTO agreements;
- Dispute settlement;
- Supporting development and building of trade capacity;
- Outreach on trade dialogues, public forums, and small business;
- WTO Secretariat and budget;
- WTO structure.
The WTO Annual Report 2019 may be found here: