On July 8, 2019, the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) issued a pre-publication notice for the sixth round of product exclusions for the Section 301 trade remedy action on the first list of $34 billion worth of products of Chinese origin.
The list covers 110 specially prepared product descriptions and includes, but is not limited to:
- Heat exchangers for steam generators;
- Water tanks for vapor generating boilers;
- Compression-ignition engines;
- Certain motors;
- Certain pumps and pump parts;
- Elevator parts;
- Certain capacitors;
- Certain medical devices and parts for surgical procedures.
The exclusions are retroactive to July 6, 2018.
The pre-publication notice may be found here: