On July 29, 2019, the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) announced a list of product exclusions on products of Chinese origin subject to the second list of Section 301 trade remedy tariffs.
The list includes 69 specially prepared product descriptions and includes, but is not limited to:
- Certain chemicals;
- Certain plastics and plastic films;
- Internal combustion engines;
- Dental water-jet machines;
- Parts of washers and certain complete washers;
- Certain electric motors;
- Certain robots without hands;
- Certain motorcycles.
The exclusions are retroactive to August 23, 2018.
The USTR’s notice may be found here: