On August 30, 2019, the government of the United Kingdom (UK) provided additional guidance on special rules for exporting military and dual-use goods.
The guidance covers areas such as:
- What goods are considered dual-use;
- When an export license is required;
- How to apply for a license;
- How the license determination is made;
- To whom these brokering rules apply.
Additional resources are provided to aid exporters in determining license applicability, as well as for updates to these guidelines in the context of Brexit.
The guidance may be found here: