On September 16, 2019, the government of the United Kingdom (UK) published duty and tax reduction guidance.
The duty reduction programs include articles falling under the following categories:
- Re-importing goods that were previously exported;
- Importing goods to process or repair them;
- Educational and cultural goods;
- Medical or scientific goods;
- Printed and promotional goods;
- Goods for research;
- Helicopters and airplanes;
- Sea produce;
- Moving your business to the UK;
- Receiving goods by post;
- Goods for charity or supporting people with disabilities;
- Goods for personal use;
- Delaying Customs Duty and import VAT.
The guidance may be found here: