On September 13, 2019, the government of the United Kingdom (UK) added a new informational webinar to help traders prepare for Brexit.
The video covers “[five] key areas UK businesses must be aware of in order to keep trading goods when the UK leaves the EU”:
- Applying for an Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) number;
- Preparing to make customs declarations;
- Transitional simplified procedures;
- Entry summary declarations;
- Paying customs duty, VAT and excise tax.
The UK webinar may be viewed here: