In June 2022, the U.S. International Trade Administration (ITA) announced several antidumping and countervailing duty (AD/CVD) determinations. Details on these cases, including affected HTS numbers, can be found in the official notices linked below.
Preliminary affirmative determinations were made for:
- Certain Steel Nails from India, Oman, Sri Lanka, and Turkey;
- Superabsorbent Polymers from the Republic of Korea;
- Sodium Nitrite from India and Russia;
- Barium Chloride from India; and
- Emulsion Styrene-Butadiene Rubber from the Czech Republic and Russia.
A preliminary negative determination was made for:
- Certain Steel Nails from Thailand.
Final affirmative determinations were made for: