Expeditors offers customs brokerage services throughout 27 air and ocean ports in India. This service supports our customers' supply chain requirements through efficient customs clearance and effective regulatory compliance. We base our India customs brokerage services on a proactive and detailed understanding of a customers' product line and business model. These services include exception management, declaration document visibility, and customizable compliance requirements.
Our globally standardized processes and procedures, paired with local knowledge and expertise, result in timely, accurate, and compliant entry and declaration submission to Customs. We help Indian importers and exporters process declarations through customs and prepare for required documentation and government-required inspections. Submissions are then followed through release using robust and focused query management. Expeditors also provides line-level declaration data and analytics to complement our customers' post-clearance monitoring and compliance programs.
INDIA CUSTOMS BROKERAGE PROGRAM BENEFITS:
• Pre-shipment review to identify discrepancies and needed authorizations
• All types of entries including temporary imports, re-imports, and used goods
• Exception reporting to support supplier management programs
• Centralized escalation to ensure consistency across ports
• Customer service supported by dashboard visibility and customized reports
• Value-add services such as refund, drawback, and guidance on resolution to queries
• Post-clearance services such as amendments and audit coordination
• Data and Analytics for use in compliance monitoring