LCL plays a vital role in the supply chain of every business, no matter its scale or size.
It is particularly cost-effective for many customers to share space in the same container to move their products from one location to another rather than paying for the entire container.
By doing the same, LCL is playing a critical role in supply chain cost control and helping to reduce price inflation in the market.
There are many freight forwarders on the market that offer LCL services to customers, but what sets Expeditors apart from them is that we have the following:
- Dedicated team for each customer
- Strong compliance checks
- In-depth understanding of both ends of the customs process
- Strong network connection
- Tailored reports
Customers can even track their shipments live using our tracking device attached to the cargo. We don't just move; we provide solutions.
- Security and safety: All Expeditors adhere to the same security and safety standards, enabling customers to relocate their cargo without difficulty.
- Accessibly: Customers can trace shipments using our standardized live system by phoning or emailing an Expeditors office closest to them.
- Pricing: Simple weight/measurement pricing that is competitive, with fixed origin and destination fees.
- Vendors: Our vendors must adhere to Expeditors' safety and security standards. As a result, we ensure that our customers' cargo is in good hands during the voyage.
Expeditors in Dubai is a gateway for the Middle East, providing LCL services to customers to and from all over the world. We take pride in offering excellent service to our clients.
Learn more about our services, become acquainted with our staff, and take advantage of our smooth service by contacting us.