In April and May 2022, the U.S. International Trade Administration (ITA) announced several antidumping and countervailing duty (AD/CVD) initiations, determinations, and reviews. Details on these cases, including affected HTS numbers, can be found in the official notices linked below.
Investigations were initiated for:
- White Grape Juice Concentrate from Argentina; and
- Certain Preserved Mushrooms from France, The Netherlands, Poland, and Spain.
Preliminary affirmative determinations were made for:
- Sodium Nitrate from Russia;
- Emulsion Styrene-Butadiene Rubber from Italy; and
- Oil Country Tubular Goods from Argentina, Mexico, and Russia.
Final affirmative determinations were made for: